We are looking for the very best material by students (ages 8–16). We are interested in creative work! Material may include stories (up to 1200 words according to age level) and poems (according to age level and word count should not exceed 400 words). All entries will be judged on age-level criteria. Please make sure that you write the correct age and grade level on the form.
The topic is open so that the contestants can write about what interests them the most. If you have any questions you can send an email to email@example.com or call +92-302-8556771
We look forward to reading your submissions!
+ Submission Rules
- First step: Please fill in the form: http://www.rayacademics.com/submission
- Second Step: E-mail the submission after completing the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please incude the following information in the email: child’s name, age, grade, school and home address. We will not accept any submission without a validated email and a phone number.
- All submissions must be original.
- Plagiarism will result in being disqualified from all Ray Academics competitions
- Upon acceptance of a work, we will contact the winner and his or her parents on how to receive the prize.
This will help us get in touch with you if needed. We will inform you about the results of the competition via email or phone.
Please email your submission to email@example.com. Hard copy submission is acaeptable if all materials are mailed or dropped off to the following address:
21 Bank Square Market,
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Submissions will be used in Ray Academics print and electronic publications.
- Number of entries: Two entries are allowed by each participant.
- First Prize: Rs 3000
- Second Prize: Rs 2000
- Upto 10 Consolation prizes
- Certificate of Participation
- Last date for submission is April 15th, 2017
- Results will be announced on our website and facebook page
- Parents and students will be informed about how their prizes can be collected.
+ Announcement of Prizes
First Prize: Ahmed Farrukh,14 years old, Lahore Grammar School Senior Branch for boys
Second Prize: Abeeha Masood, 14 years old , Lahore Grammar School (137 E Model Town Branch)
Musa Ahmed Tahir, 9 years old, Learning Alliance
Amn Mubasher, 13 years old, LACAS
Damia Nouman, 13 years old, Lahore Grammar School
Rida Malik, 13 years old, Lahore Grammar School
Ayesha Haroon, 14 years old, Lahore Grammar School
Bareya Ahmed, 15 years old, Lahore Grammar School
Shahnaz Khan, 16 years old, Beaconhouse Concordia College
Special Recognition for Younger Ones:
Mohammed Abdullah Awais, 7 years old, Aitchison
- Syeda Alina Noman, 6 years old, Beaconhouse School
- Information regarding receiving the prizes
All prizes will be given at the prize distribution that will take place on May 5th at Ray Academics from 5pm to 6pm. Please visit our facebook page for further information.
Please bring your child's School ID or any other document to prove age and school stated in the entry form.
Ray Academics reserves the right to withdraw a prize if false information has communicated to Administration.