Ray Scholarship for Winter 2017
We are pleased to announce a scholarship for orphaned children at Ray Academics. This scholarship is available for children between the age of 8-12 years old. We are offering this scholarship only for the winter camp of 2017 at the moment.
The child will be taught by an international educator who will help the child improve his or her English Language proficiency in all aspects.
The chosen student will receive the following:
1. No tuition fee will be required for the child
2. Materials will also be given to the child for free
4. Library access will be free
5. The child will be given a certificate at the end of the course for the successful completion of the course.
Criteria of acceptance:
1. The guardian would be required to email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the child.
2. The applications will be treated as first come first basis
3. Proof of death of one or both parents eg. death certificate etc.
4. Proof of guardianship will be required.
5. Scholarship will be given if the child is able to pass the entry test
6. This scholarship is not available for special children or borderline students at the moment.
7. Proof of attendance of prior school is required
Number of scholarships available: 1